01. Oil discharged from the pump pushes the mushroom valve upward.
02. As the mushroom valve plugs the outlet hole, the pressure pushes the piston downward.
03. The storage completes as the piston moves the bottom.
04. When the pumps stops, the pressure decreases and the piston recoils to bring the mushroom valve backward and plug the inlet hole. Oil discharges.
05. As the pump works, the previous cycle repeats.
|Model||No.of output bores||A||B||output volume (cc/stroke)|
|DT-200||2||75||39-43||0.1 0.16 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5|
Note： Because of continuous improvements, above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.